Quatford church, St Mary Magdalene is approximately 3 miles from the centre of Bridgnorth on the A442 to Kidderminster. It was built in 1086 (on the promise of love) and was the site of the first Bridgnorth parish church until it was replaced by the building of the church in Bridgnorth itself. We replaced the stone work on the parapet and re-pointed the parapet walls with lime. We used lead to cover an external door on the church tower roof as well as repairing the cover flashing. We re-roofed the tower and replaced the timber rafters.We also replaced the king post and the weather vane. This took us 12-16 weeks to complete.